There are 4 ways you can donate to the Cancer Surgery Research Foundation:
Account Name: Cancer Surgery Research Foundation
BSB 032 390
Account Number: 118 114
- Send a cheque to PO Box 1512, Crows Nest 2065
- Telephone us on 9966 5163 with your credit card details
You can also donate using our printer friendly donation form.
CanSur recognises that sharing information on the biological processes that result in pancreatic cancer is the best way of developing new therapies for the disease.
Thanks to the support of the NSW Government we are establishing storage centres for pancreatic cancer tumours at hospitals which are distant from our research laboratories. This will greatly expand our research material.
But to best use these new facilities we need further funding:
Our goals include:
- building an internet network of surgeons, pathologists and scientists from hospitals all over Sydney who work together to improve techniques for managing pancreatic cancer
- creating a tumour bank supported by detailed clinical records to help researchers chart the course of the disease
- exploring chemical therapies which may assist in treating pancreatic cancer
- undertaking chemical trials with patients
This is a very long–term project but with your support we can improve treatment options and strategies.
For further information on how you can help:
Phone: 02 99665163
Fax: 02 9437 3522